Birth Affidavit Format for TCS must need after selection in TCS; You may like What The Different Information Classification Categories Available In TCS Are? and also the TCS Welcome Kit post as a TCS employee. Today our position is on the Birth Affidavit Format for TCS for Indian, the US, and out Of India, Like Europe and the Middle East like countries.
Birth certificates are an essential piece of documentation. If you do not already have one, please apply for one in a temporary setup.
You can submit an English birth affidavit (according to your birth date on your Passport and SSC Certificate) on Rs.100 or less Stamp paper that includes your name, location, and birth date. Affidavits are formal written declarations that are signed by a notary public.
- Birth Affidavit Format for TCS
- What happens if the birth certificate isn’t In English?
- Who Can Write an Affidavit
- Birth Affidavit Requirements
- Here is a sample birth affidavit format that you can use for TCS:
- How can I obtain my TCS birth affidavit?
- Does TCS require birth certificates?
- How can I create a non-criminal affidavit for TCS?
- Who can provide an Affidavit of Birth?
- What are some examples of birth affidavits?
- How Can I Prepare An Affidavit For My Birth Certificate In India?
Birth Affidavit Format for TCS
What happens if my birth certificate doesn’t include my name on it?
If your birth certificate does not include your name, you must get it altered by the appropriate authorities.
For a limited period, you can submit an authentic notary public’s birth affidavit with your name in English (that matches your date of birth on your Passport and an SSC Certificate) with the Rs. 100 stamp paper that contains your name.
What if my birth date differs from the date on my birth certificate and other papers (SSC certificate/Passport, for example)?
Because TCS accepts birth certificates as a valid documents, you’ll need to gather additional documents that match the date of birth listed on the birth certificate.
What happens if the birth certificate isn’t In English?
In a temporary arrangement, you can submit a birth Affidavit with your name in English from an official notary public (in line with the date of birth on your passport or SSC Certificate) on the Rs. 100 stamp paper that contains your name.
Who Can Write an Affidavit
The person responsible for writing an affidavit can be described as an “affiant.” They can be related to the applicant and don’t necessarily need to be U.S. citizens. It is typical for parents to sign an affidavit for the applicant.
However, anyone living at the date of birth and aware of the delivery could be the affiant.
However, a crucial exception exists – the affiant should not apply to become a permanent resident simultaneously. For instance, applicants’ parents may not be affiant if they also offer Form I-485 to change their status.
Birth Affidavit Requirements
The Department of State and US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) have stringent regulations for birth certificates.
An immigration officer will examine a person’s birth certificate for validity and probative value to fulfill the evidence criteria. This is why an affidavit of birth must meet the following requirements:
- Indicate the name of applicant, application, the date, date that the document was handed in, the address of two of the applicant’s parents.
- Include the full names of applicants parents, irrespective of who is the one who wrote the statement. If, for example an uncle is the one who signs the testimony on your behalf an affidavit should include the parents’ names.
- Create a list of dates that contain days, months along with years. For example you could write “May 10, 1980” instead of “5/1/80. “
- Record your date on the applicants date that they became a citizen. For instance mom should affirm the fact that they is conscious of the birth date since she was the one who gave you birth. Your uncle or other family member could claim to have been present at the birth in the hospital.
- Add the middle, first as well as the last name of all named in this document. Include the name of the applicant as well as the affidavit’s signature as well as two names for the parents. No matter what your country’s customs are and customs, don’t use initials.
- Verify to ensure that your names in the affidavit are in line with those on the applications for the adjustment of status.
- In the wedding you are currently in Indicate the bride’s names in her mother’s names. Please provide the word she used before the wedding (or her maiden name) in the parentheses–Jennifer Marie Williams (maiden name Eckerson, for example).
Note – You can Download the Format from Here
Here is a sample format for a birth affidavit that can be used for TCS:
I, [Full Name of Affiant], son/daughter of [Father’s Name] and [Mother’s Name], aged [Age], resident of [Full Address], do at this moment solemnly affirm and declare as under:
- That I am a citizen of [Country Name] and was born on [Date of Birth] in [Place of Birth], [Country Name].
- I have studied in [School/College/University Name] and completed my education there.
- I do not possess any other birth certificate or any other document relating to my birth other than the one already submitted.
- The particulars given above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- I undertake to inform TCS immediately if there is any discrepancy or inaccuracy in the information provided in this affidavit.
- I am executing this affidavit voluntarily and out of my own free will and without any undue influence, coercion, pressure, threat, or fear.
DEPONENT [Full Name of Affiant]
Here is a sample birth affidavit format that you can use for TCS:
I, [Your Full Name], son/daughter of [Father’s Full Name] and [Mother’s Full Name], residing at [Your Address], do at this moment solemnly affirm and declare as follows:
- According to my family’s records, I was born on [Date of Birth] at [Place of Birth].
- My birth had not been registered with the authorities at the time of my delivery.
- I don’t have any other official documentation of my birth, such as a birth certificate or hospital records.
- To the best of my knowledge and belief, the information presented above is accurate and correct.
- In addition, I certify that I am presenting this affidavit to TCS as proof of my birth.
Solemnly affirmed and signed on this [Date] day of [Month, Year].
[Your Full Name]
I, [Full Name of Affiant], verify that this affidavit’s contents are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and nothing has been concealed therein.
DEPONENT [Full Name of Affiant]
Date: [Date of Signing]
How can I obtain my TCS birth affidavit?
TCS will provide guidelines or instructions on how to obtain a birth affidavit if required.
Does TCS require birth certificates?
TCS may require proof of birth to complete its onboarding process. A birth affidavit could also be necessary as documentation to show your date and place of birth.
Birth affidavits are legal documents used to verify an individual’s date and place of birth. Is it necessary to submit gap affidavits with TCS? – Yes
TCS may require you to submit an affidavit of gaps depending on individual circumstances and company policies, so please check their website for any specific requirements.
How can I create a non-criminal affidavit for TCS?
To create a noncriminal affidavit for TCS or any other purpose, it’s advisable to seek legal guidance from either a notary public or other legal authorities who can guide you through the process.
Who can provide an Affidavit of Birth?
Any individual familiar with the facts set forth in an affidavit of birth can provide one, following any specified guidelines from an organization.
What are some examples of birth affidavits?
An Affidavit of Birth can be defined as a written statement attesting to an individual’s date and place of birth, with possibly needing the presence of notary public as witnesses.
How Can I Prepare An Affidavit For My Birth Certificate In India?
Writing an Affidavit of Birth Certificate Application in India typically involves providing your date and place of birth, notarization/attestation by legal authorities, as well as notarization by notary. Please consult local authorities regarding specific requirements.